Dear Valued Guests, PLEASE CLICK TO VIEW "OPENING UP PALOMA AGAIN" CATALOG
I wanted to take this chance to reach out to you on behalf of the entire Paloma family.
As a stream of consciousness taking many shapes, textures and forms we are reflected and reflecting with all our daily dynamics of life, internally, at home, in the community, globally and of course in the hospitality industry.
For the first time in our history, we have closed the doors of our hotels to protect you and the Paloma Hotels family. The priority is the well-being and security of everyone: the time has come to take care of everyone and act responsibly, both as an individual and as a company, through the decisions we make.
As soon as travel bans are shifted, Paloma Hotels are ready to return to service with even greater dynamism and surely renewed and strengthen resilience. We are convinced that what we are going through now will make us even more aware and conscious and more connected. Our hearts and thoughts go out to those who have been affected by this unprecedented outbreak and we truly appreciate devoted healthcare workers, local communities and governments around the world who are on the front line leading the battle against Covid-19.
Today more than ever, we cherish freedom and remember the value of the magnificent nature that surrounds us and reconnect with ourselves and our loved ones.
I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for the trust and loyalty you have shown us over the years. At Paloma Hotels, we have proudly represented the traditions of Mediterranean hospitality for 40 years, and the time we are going through right now with very difficult moments have shown us that our values of empathy, respect, and exceptional care for our guests have made a real difference.
Paloma Hotels family will welcome you with the same enthusiasm and outstanding care as always but of course by adding all what we have learned and still learning out of this outbreak that deeply affected our lives.
While you truly miss to travel and be at your happiest places, we hope you are safe and sound, have the chance to spend good times with your family, maybe even take this as your opportunity to change your course, rewrite the next chapters, put some time into developing your talents, and learn new skills. Hopefully after this, we will take more care of each other, treat each other with more kindness support each other, be more connected and grounded than ever before. We all can rise above this and it starts with being grateful.
We are so grateful to have you and look forward to welcome you soon.
Chairperson of the Executive Board and CEO
WE CARE ABOUT YOU
Dear Valued Guests,
As Paloma Hotels, our top priority is ensuring the safety and health of our guests and employees. Since the first day the Covid-19 virus appeared in the news, our company has closely followed all the developments, evaluated the impacts at the highest level and taken all necessary precautions. We also would like to point out that Turkey has taken serious actions at very early stages by imposing restrictions at the border gates, applying travel bans, closing up schools and universities, implementing rules for social distancing and many other restrictions.
We continously carry out cleaning and disinfection processes in our hotels in addition to our usual procedures in accordance with the high standards of the World Health Organization on without any
exceptions and compromises. While maintaining our high standard health and safety proceduresin, we have also increased the frequency of these practices and broadened the application of UV sterilization, which was earlier applied only in the guest rooms, to the general areas of the hotel due to the increase in Corona outbreaks observed all over the world.
• Practicing proper and frequent hand washing is vital to combat the spread of viruses. in our daily meetings, we always remind our teams that hygiene starts with this
• In addition to the trainings on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, our hotel staff also complete an advanced awareness training on COVID-19.
• Paloma Hotels teams are available 24/7 to provide support and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
Your Health, Safety and Well-Being
Our hotels use the following effective cleaning products and protocols against viruses.
• Hotels follow cleaning and disinfection protocols to clean the rooms following the check-out of the guests and prior to the arrival of the next guests, with special attention to the items with high-level contact.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection processes for the reception desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, stair railings, buffet surfaces in restaurants, chairs, armchairs, surfaces of tables and coffee tables, sunbeds and transfer vehicles in our hotels.
• We have shortened the cleaning and disinfection periods in all public toilets, from 30 minutes to 15 minutes, and started practicing disinfection processes more frequently.
• AII our kitchen and service equipment are washed in dishwashers at over 85 degrees.
• Disinfection processes applied on all surfaces in Mini Club, Fitness and SPA areas have been increased.
• All laundry materials are washed at 60-90 degrees.
• When our guests were in our Hotels, all general areas of common use were disinfected with ULV device by fogging using an antimicrobial and antiviral product containing hydrogen peroxide and colloidal silver.
• The frequency of cleaning and disinfection processes have been increased in areas with high-level hand contact, such as the areas where housekeeping staff work common entrances, dressing rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY and INCREASED FLEXIBILITY
We understand that your travel plans are affected to a significant extent and preliminary planning became very difficult in this challenging period. We would like to support you as our reliable guest in the ways specified below:
If you are planning a trip in near future, we would like to facilitate your decision as much as possible; so, please keep track of our flexible and best price conditions.
Flexible Price: This price can be entirely altered or refunded until 21 days before your stay. You can make the full payment or 50% prepayment at the time of booking. The remaining 50% payment will be charged upon arrival.* In the case of cancellation requests for the periods following the 21-day period specified above, they will be considered "No Show" (the condition that the respective guest does not appear at the hotel where he/she has booked a room) and 50% of the prepayment will be collected.
Best Available Rate:This new price provides flexibility and savings. You can make the full payment or 50% prepayment at the time of booking. The remaining 50% payment will be charged upon arrival. This price can be entirely altered or refunded until 21 days before your stay.
* In the case of cancellation requests for the periods following the 21-day period specified above, they will be considered "No Show" (the condition that the respective guest does not appear at the hotel where he/she has booked a room) and 50% of the prepayment will be collected.
This price is applicable only for the Vacation Card members and provides additional 5% discount. You can log in with your Vacation Card number or the e-mail address you provided when creating your membership. If you have no membership, you must create a “New Membership. “
If you have a current reservation, we are offering complete flexibility to help you change the dates or cancel it completely if necessary.
If you have a reservation but you will be unable to stay, an alternative date is offered with 5% discount that will be added to the early reservation conditions applicable on the date of your purchase. For more information, you can contact us with our 0850 440 00 00 information and reservation line or our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
If you have a current reservation and you will not use it, but you also have not made up your mind for a new date, a Gift Voucher specific to you is offered. You can receive detailed information from our email@example.com e-mail address or our 0850 440 0000 00 information and reservation line.
For the reservations made through a travel agency or online reservation platform (i.e. booking.com, Expedia), please contact them directly. We have provided those companies with information regarding our cancellation policy and an application to the terms and conditions of those companies is required.
We will work together with our customers to manage the changes needed for group and meeting reservations separately for each case. Our hotels provide active support to organizers in order to fulfil the certain needs of each group in accordance with the terms and conditions of reservation, including the postponement of the dates of events to other periods.
For more information, you can contact us via the address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
We keep track of the circumstances developing and we will alter and update our policies in line with the changing conditions.
We Value Your Loyalty
Even if you are not traveling for the time being, your Vacation Card status will be maintained.
The Covid-19 outbreak constitutes a situation that requires concerted efforts both at the national and international level. Therefore, Paloma Hotels is in close contact with all relevant institutions and organizations and carries out the measures it takes to ensure your safety and health. For this reason, after our guests have left our hotels, all general areas, including rooms, have been disinfected with ULV device by using an antimicrobial and antiviral product containing Hydrogen peroxide and colloidal silver as the last stage.
We wish you good health, and we look forward to welcoming you again to one of our hotels in the future.